12.29.2011

Dear 2011/The Highlights


Dear 2011,

How bout that ride in? I was a little worried about how you might play out but to my surprise you turned out to be a pretty good year. Thanks for the memories! Lets hope 2012 holds up ;)

xoxo,

Tiff
The Highlights...

  • Getting the opportunity to work on these show: 
    • Independent Spirit Awards
    • Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards
    • MTV Movie Awards,
    • 63rd Primetime Emmys
  • Going to the Govenor's Ball!!!! (still can't believe I was there)
  • Getting scared by a Norman Bates impersonator on the Universal lot
  • My brother TJ's graduation from The University of Texas-Arlington
  • Launching THAT'S RUDE COMEDY (shout out to the TRC crew...love them)
  • Shooting my 1st music video "Miss U. Dig U. Love U."
  • All the new and amazing people in my life
  • Jessica and Josh's Wedding
  • Bachelorette Vegas Weekend (#TeamBlackout)
  • The following albums: 
    • Adele "21"
    • Kanye West & Jay Z "Watch The Throne" 
    • Mayer Hawthorne "How Do You Do?
    • TuneYards "Whokill"
  • The infamous Halloween Party I can barely remember ("Black Swannin")
  • My 24th Bday Brunch/House Party with Tyler and Bojan
  • Meeting Chris Evans...I died.
  • The following movies:
    • Midnight in Paris
    • Warrior
    • Super 8
    • Attack the Block
  • GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!
  • Visit from my Nicholas
  • All the new music I discovered from Aquarium Drunkard
  • Seeing ADELE live!!
  • My new MacBook Pro (RIP iBook G4)
  • Being in the same theater as Justin Timberlake
  • Alabama Shakes (my new favorite band)
  • Seeing THE BLACK KEYS live!!
  • The amazingness that is Jean-Ralphio from Parks & Rec
  • Friday night's pizza & Dos Equis with Queen T
  • "My presence is a present...kiss my ass." - Lena Waithe (Quote of the Year)
AND MANY MORE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. One whole year & I didnt even get a shout out. I'll remember that Tiff. Never Forget.

    ReplyDelete