10.11.2011

What I'm Listening to "Right Now" Vol. 10/11/11

A new batch of songs I currently can't get enough of...
  1. A Real Hero - College feat. Electric Youth
  2. Can You Get To That - Funkadelic
  3. And When I Die - The Heavy
  4. Sunshine Help Me - Spooky Tooth
  5. I Got - Young the Giant
  6. Powa - Tune-Yards
  7. Harder Than You Think - Public Enemy
  8. Heart It Races - Dr. Dog
  9. King Kong (Attack of the Egomaniac) - Kudu
  10. Fancy - Bobbie Gentry
  11. Pain In My Heart - Otis Redding
  12. Baby I'm Yours - Breakbot feat Irfane
  13. You Called Me - Mayer Hawthorne
  14. Crystal Blue Persuasion - Tommy James & The Shondells
  15. You're the One - The Black Keys
  16. Hold On - Alabama Shakes

Sorry, I couldn't upload all the songs. But if you're on Spotify, you can check out all the tracks HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment