10.05.2011

Sorry Adele...please forgive me for what I'm about to say

Look, everyone knows I worship ADELE...I live for her...she's my girl in a bag of pearls. And her album 21 is life...LIFE! She's without question walking away with "Song of the Year", "Record of the Year", and "Album of the Year" at the 2012 Grammys...done...DONE!

But...

and this is a really tiny but....but I hate to say this, I just might have a new #1 on my "Top Ten Albums of 2011" list. I know that sounds crazy and trust me I feel crazy saying it, but Mayer Hawthorne's new album "How Do You Do" is pure perfection! I can not praise this album enough. I always believed I was born in the wrong time era, but I know for a FACT that Mayer was. Every song has a classic soul vibe, very reminiscent of Motown yet he's manage to put a fresh spin on it. I wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to out do his last album "A Strange Arrangement" oh but he has!! Get on this A-SAP!!




Check out who made my Top 10 of 2010 album list!

No comments:

Post a Comment