6.21.2011

What I'm listening to "Right Now" Vol 6/20/11

As you may know, I'm all over the place when it comes to music. And though I'm still bumping my summer playlist "Lush Life", here's a new batch of songs I'm currently obsessed with:

  1. Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
  2. Rumour Has It - Adele
  3. I Wrote the Book - Beth Ditto
  4. Waiting For My Ruca - Sublime
  5. The Ghost Inside - Broken Bells
  6. Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
  7. Help Yourself - Amy Winehouse
  8. Hell Of A Life - Kanye West
  9. Riot Rhythm - Sleigh Bells
  10. Vanguardian - Steed Lord
  11. I'm a King Bee - The Stone Foxes
  12. Ready Set Go - Killer Mike feat. T.I.
  13. Nice Try - I Am Arrows
  14. Look At Me Now - Chris Brown feat Busta Rhymes & Lil' Wayne
  15. Only Good for Conversation - Dennis Coffey feat. Paolo Nutini
  16. Monster - Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment