3.05.2012

What I'm listening to "Right Now" Vol. 3/5/12

Here you go, another batch of songs I'm currently obsessed with...some old, some new, some really random...enjoy :)
  1. "Give You What I Got" - Wendy Rene
  2. "Muthaf**ka Up" - Tyga feat. Nicki Minaj
  3. "I'm Your Baby Tonight" - Whitney Houston
  4. "The Day Is Coming" - My Morning Jacket
  5. "After Party" - Koffee Brown
  6. "I'm Your Puppet" - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
  7. "Mannish Boy" - Muddy Waters
  8. "Sweet" - Common
  9. "You're Gonna Need Me" - Errol Dunkley
  10. "Truth" - Alexander
  11. "Tobacco Road" - Spooky Tooth
  12. "Fantasy" - Breakbot
  13. "Drummer Man" - Nancy Sinatra
  14. "Only If For A Night" - Florence + The Machine
  15. "Heard it All Before" - Sunshine Anderson
  16. "Baby You Were There" - TV Girl
  17. "The Motto" - Drake
  18. "Somebody That I Used to Know" - Gotye
You can listen to these tracks on my Spotify...click HERE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment