4.08.2011

Awesomely Horrible Movies: When Animals Attack!

I'm starting a new category called "Awesomely Horrible Movies!" Movies that are so bad you can't help but love them. My first topic: When Animals Attack.

So this new gig I'm working on requires me to watch movies and pull scenes (pretty amazing huh?) well my co-worker Kevin was just watching Piranha 3D and he loves it! So it got us thinking of some other movies that have killer animals. My favorite is ANACONDA (1997) starring Ice Cube and classic J.Lo. He's all about LAKE PLACID (1999) starring Bill Pullman and Betty White, the movie about the man eating crocodile.


What are some other "awesomely horrible movies" with killer animals? We could only think of the following: Arachnophobia (1990), Bats (1999), Congo (1995), Eight Legged Freaks (2002), Man's Best Friend (1993) Snakes on a Plane (2006), Tremors (1990)

*Obviously we didn't include JAWS because that is actually a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment